Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
I really like the new Tekkedan recruits Gintoki Sakata, Yusuke Urameshi, and Pippin. And the new Ryusei mech is so fabulous! Good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
On a different note, I really love the new mech designs this season. The Shiden has an almost Leo-like design, looking jankier and with segmented armor and sharped lines, compared to the sleek armor of the the Grazes, it gives a nice contrast between the factions that I feel like we don't usually see

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Watch out for the terrifying archangel class Mobile Armor.......Michael.

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Is there an episode this week or are we off for Xmas?

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Are you implying that babies don't look like hams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
And don't forget Mr. Ral.

• Locked thread