Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
A good start to the season, really gets you right back into the world.

I'm curious to see how far Tekkadan's star rises within the Italian American Yakuza before other subsidiaries start to see them as a threat, or whether Orga really does end up trying to make the company legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

a kitten posted:

Mikazuki back to using a giant fuckoff piece of metal for a weapon.
"It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron."

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Tae posted:

I love little cliches they make fun of during battle. Super accurate sniper in space? Mika avoids his shot by literally just going straight because dodging makes him more likely to get hit.

I think the idea is that Iok is just a garbage-tier pilot. Julietta seemed less than thrilled that he was coming along last episode, and straight up told him that he was getting in the way in the current one.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
A couple things unrelated to McGillis' raging pedophilia:

1) Ha! I was right, Iok really is just a garbo pilot. Suck it, failures!
2) I noticed that, outside of splashing the missile boat, Gali seemed to be explicitly avoiding killshots when he fought, instead stabbing heads or to the side of the cockpits. I wonder if this reflects on his new ethos or whether it was just the mandate for the operation.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There's one question no-one seems to be asking;

Who made the Mobile Armors?

Agnika Kaieru :tinfoil:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-pQAZDXI0
Walk Hush, walk! Enter the room!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Well, now we know what the sub-arms are for. :stare:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Monaghan posted:

You know I just realised that this is probably the only sunrise show in which I enjoyed the second season more than the first.

Yeah, it's definitely avoided the second season curse. The only plotline I feel they've really dropped is Kudelia's, since she's so uninvolved with Tekkadan now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hope Julietta survives. She's such a big, drat hero this episode. Except, you know, on the wrong (relatively speaking) side.

Plus I think her suit is the coolest one, it and the Vidar.

• Locked thread