Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

"What are these beam weapons and 00 you guys are talking about?", I say as a person who has only seen the show Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

You'd honestly think the weapons would get more powerful the less Ein you involve in them.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I think we all know who really leads Gjallarhorn now. Even if they don't realize it yet.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Ka0 posted:

When people say "didn't sell well" what is the contrast, compared to what didn't it sell well?

Looking at it, it's only really when compared to other Gundam series. When compared to your average anime, it sold above average, but Gundam is kind of supposed to be a big money franchise, so I guess maybe it's a bit of a disappointment? Either way, the series has/will almost certainly made money, just maybe not as much as they would like. Also note that I'm pretty sure there's no real way to check things like model sales (a pretty important aspect of a show like this) other than "some guys on the internet said X," which as we all know is just an infallible method of getting good intel :v:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Dear god that scene looked like it was right out of an old mafia movie. It was perfect.

• Locked thread