Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
I'm just waiting for the escalator to break down, causing tekkadan to fall from their lofty heights in a splatter of viscera...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Nah it's all a feint, Takaki will still live to wag his tail for someone else.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Riding the feels train home.

A salute to Neo-Yazan, a true mercenary with a heart of... poo poo, I guess? He got a great send off at least.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Takaki is immortal, and is just carefully maneuvering his way to control over the world. He's the Lacus Clyne of IBO.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I just feel so bad for Almiria. She deserves better. :(

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Iok is going to cause the end of the world as we know it.

And he'll feel fine.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Well this has to have been the most uncomfortable episode to watch. I didn't feel bad for Naze, but you're firing on retreating non-combatants Iok, jesus loving christ. And of course, they can't quite finish the job of getting rid of either. Dude has the devil's own luck.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

That piece of poo poo, I hope he gets a bullet in the back of the head.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

How the tables have turned, now I'm cheering for Einborg after all that's happened. This truly is the darkest timeline.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

If they include Gundam 00 they can have GN particle bullshit heal Mika.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

If Atra dies I'm gonna burn down a orphanage...

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

rudatron posted:

The one plot-hole I'm not liking in this series is: I don't get how McGillis can be so stupid. Like, we're looking at this guy's master plan here, and there's no real chance of it ever succeeding. Doesn't that kind of go against everything else we know about this guy, that's he's supposed to be a capable & intelligent person? Did he really think this was going to work?

He figured protagonist power would give him the deus ex machina he needed. He didn't realize this wasn't that kind of story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Was I the only one yelling "just kiss him already" at the end there?

• Locked thread