Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

I risked hypothermia and broken limbs and all I got was this shitty avatar and a severe case of shrinkage

Neo_Crimson posted:

4. She's considered extremely untrustworthy (<-don't really get this one).

A long history of lying to the public probably has something to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

I risked hypothermia and broken limbs and all I got was this shitty avatar and a severe case of shrinkage

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm happy that we get some of the crazy ones in here too!

Is your argument that she hasn't or that it doesn't matter?

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

Uranium Phoenix posted:

Protip: You might want to list some of those deceptions if you actually plan on changing anyone's mind or defending your position. gnarlyhotep is legitimately asking, and you probably shouldn't immediately attack him for a flippant response to your nearly content-less post.

I was seriously asking, because if it was the latter, there's not really any point in responding. Here are a few examples though:

Landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, attempting to join the military in the 70s, supporting DOMA only to protect the gay community from worse legislation, her private email server was set up "with the rules and regulations in effect", grandparents were immigrants, the "missing" billing records during the whitewater investigation and her level of involvement in it, leaving the whitehouse broke

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

I have a question for the pro-Hillary crowd:

What would it take for you to change your mind about supporting her? Like, if it was fully proven that she was involved in rigging the primary, would that be enough? Or would you just handwave it away, saying "but LBJ did it, it isn't a big deal".

I have seen an awful lot of "but this person did it too, and they were much worse" in response to any criticism of her.

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

Lemming posted:

"What if all my paranoid delusions were true, huh?! What then?!?!"

I'm not implying she did, I'm just asking if there is literally anything that could get you to change your opinion of her from perfect. Because when people bring up that she is fully committed to continuing to drop bombs on whoever happens to be under the drone at the moment, the response is "BUT OBAMA/BUSH" instead of "Yeah, that's a pretty lovely thing about her"

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

Hillary is not Bill. That said, has a single person in this thread supported Hillary's foreign policy?

Several people have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

Nevermind what's the point.

J Corp fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 7, 2016

• Locked thread