Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Going by the open sewers that are my local Fox station's facebook feed, the reasons du jour among people who venomously hate her (as in far beyond merely just not liking her that much) seem to be that they can't let go of Benghazi despite a dozen republican-led investigations that spent a few million dollars to come up with nothing, and they can't let go of the email thing, which also came up with basically nothing, and things turning out that way rather than her being in prison for... some reason... makes them really angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Ixnay on the Omelet posted:

Personally, aside from Maggie Thatcher, I could never vote for a woman leader.

Also it's messed up that we've had 2 Bushes and likely will have 2 Clintons. The US wasn't supposed to have royal families.

Yeah, why can't we go back to the good ol' days, with the Kennedys and the Roosevelts and the Adamses.

McAlister posted:

[movie chat]

But yeah, what little there is is disproportionately pre-pubescent. For adult women I've got ... Well ... The lady in Silver Linings Playbook aspired to compete in a dance contest where they were terrible and scored 5/10. I think that's still ambition - she worked hard and practiced a lot and their efforts were central to the plot. Succeeding in one's ambition isn't the criteria, simply having ambition is.

How about Pitch Perfect or Ghostbusters '16? Or any given one of the 2000's glut of dance movies that had a female protagonist.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Do you honestly think internal emails from other elections wouldn't show a preference?

Hell, the GOP was openly doing everything they could to get rid of Drumpf, the difference is just that they failed.

raditts fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Oct 3, 2016

• Locked thread