Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Can we just cut out all the bullshit and say what we want to say, which is that "if you're against military adventurism or economics that favor the investor class, you're a sexist and probably a racist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well there's literally no legitimate criticism of her, so if you don't agree with her, you're a sexist, right? I'm trying to understand here. Either that or you're brainwashed by the media that, apparently, only targets and has only targeted one politician since her birth.

call to action fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 3, 2016

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Like I said, there is literally no criticism of Hillary Clinton that won't get you "you're brainwashed" or "you're sexist". See, try it.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

woke wedding drone posted:

"Tee hee what if I voted for Trump?" --"jokers" who would rat out their own moms when the death squads came

What's with the childish assumption that Trump is going to be Mega Hitler and not just an empty suit through which GOP talking points come out

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mind_Taker posted:

Good point. I'm voting Trump now. After all, he's not REALLY going to be Hitler even though everything he says suggests he is a fascist.

I guess I just don't think there's enough evidence to preemptively call a worthless reality star "Hitler", especially when his competition has ordered drone strikes, and he called a woman fat.

I get that's basically the same thing to representationalist liberals, but I strongly disagree.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax posted:

well trump has you know actually has a policy of forcibly deporting millions of people.

also his shtick about law and order, stop and search really makes me think he'll come down super authoritarian internally.

So the current regime of forced deportation, more under Obama than any other president, and continuing use of stop-and-frisk (something which has been going on for years) is OK, but continuing that under a Republican is bad. Got it.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax posted:

trump wants to deport every illegal, like millions of them, in one go.

not to mention banning a whole religious group from entering the country.

Since you're taking everything he says at face value, he's already walked that back. It doesn't really matter since it would never happen anyways.

As opposed to, say, the botched US intervention in Libya which resulted in some very real, very dead people.

Say it with me folks, real crimes are worse than thought crimes.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, he's got very bad rhetoric, that's for sure. That's all it is.

I still think people that drone bomb innocents and handwave it away because they're brown are worst racists than people who make stupid loving statements, but that's me.

Only a person who's never lived in rural America would think that Trump is stoking anything - the fires of burning, spiteful resentment against coastal liberal elites and everything they represent has been burning a long, long time. And by blaming Trump for suddenly making America into 1930s Germany, you absolve the guilt of the people that have propelled him into power.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

How many MIRV strikes have the people in that West Virginia mining town suffered through?

How many MIRV ballistic weapons has Palestine been on the receiving end of? Do you even know what those are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I care about *gasp* Palestinians and West Virginians. At the same time, even!

• Locked thread