Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
I love Bernie and now that he's out I love Hillary. I know people are having difficulties with having a woman run for office but it wasn't so bad when that black guy ran right?

That libertarian guy is literally an idiot and if you like Stein then get away from my kids you anti vax crazy person. Also I really wish liberals got this passionate about their local elections but welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

the trump tutelage posted:

There's a big difference between "perfect is the enemy of the good" and "Hillary is the enemy of the good". If her only flaw was that she was imperfect then her approval ratings would be a lot higher

That's probably more to do with the republican machine pushing to destroy her for about 20 years now. Maybe we REALLY do need more 24/7 coverage of more Bengazi hearings.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If your actions can lessen harm in any way, inaction is not virtuous

But....me? Me! ME!!!

Anything to make myself feel better is what I need regardless of lack of self reflection, good will, or knowledge of consequences.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Did you guys know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican? The guy freed the slaves! He's a clear indicator of what our modern republican party stands for.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Is this supposed to be a defense? That her opponents are successful at persuading people of distrusting her?

Propaganda is a powerful drug. Notice how people keep going on about the whole email thing without being able to bring anything of substance?

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

A destabilized America may prompt election reform

Hmm interesting.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
I'd rather not vote at all so I can feel smug as the guy that literally said he'd use nukes becomes our president. Feeling smug about my victory against this dastardly process as bombs surround myself and dear loved ones is all I require.

Also I never participate or vote in local elections. That's important but I won't mention it.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

woke wedding drone posted:

I have a feeling any real threat to Hillary would have gotten the same treatment, registered Democrat or not.

Very true. Hillary is pretty good at this political thing hence why Republicans have been gunning for her for twenty years now.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Pharohman777 posted:

I cringe whenever I hear 'progressives' blantantly insult groups

I think a lot of progressives insult groups because they support people that literally call Mexicans rapists. I mean, it's pretty hard being nice to someone that would chuckle in glee to hear about you murdered.

PT6A posted:

I find it a little patronizing that blue-collar and often rural whites are considered incapable of anything more than being bigoted retards. I have friends that fit into that description, and all of them are intelligent and don't hold bigoted viewpoints (at least not any more than I've seen from white urban progressives) because I wouldn't be friends with them if they were a bunch of racist/homophobic mongoloids. It's a personal choice to be an ignorant bastard, no matter how "working-class" you are, and we shouldn't forgive it.

You're Canadian and Canadian conservatives(while vile) are more liberal than our liberalist liberal. Sorry for the call out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

That's not remotely true.

About them being vile or being more leftist than our leftists?

• Locked thread