Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Yo I'm here for a title. There is no reason to not vote for Hillary unless you literally have brain damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

SickZip posted:

Warmongering psychopath who never met a bomb she wouldn't drop. The extent that she sounds normal and sane to people is proof of how truly awful American politics are.

Also, insanely corrupt. The extent that everyone decided to shut their mouths and circles the wagons this year, because of trump, is nauseating

source your quotes/nice meltdown

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Cracked_Gear posted:

Her air of inevitability. "I WILL become President! It's inevitable! You should just submit and accept it." That's how she comes off as being, and it's not helping her.
Her lack of charisma. Especially in the face of Trump.
Her questionable health. That fainting episode, or possibly a seizure she had on Sept 11th of all days. Just plain bad luck sure, but how she and her campaign handled it, that really didn't help her.
Her secretive way of handling things was mentioned, and that doesn't help her either. It makes her seem less human, less relatable, and less likable.

Boy are you dumb

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

HorseLord posted:

what i like about this thread is how it confirmed my long term suspicions that the democrats are a neocon party now

just straight up openly defending and advocating wars of aggression against other countries in order to export your own politics and values onto it, while claiming that it was for their own good because you just know, you just know that you're right and you have to bring civilisation to the savages or w/e

and when the smoke clears and it turns out you turned a moderately prosperous country into a dangerous and de-developed failed state ruled by warlords you can just go "Well we had to do something to bring them jesus/democracy! it just accidentally went a bit wrong!" and queue up the next involuntary recipient of your kindness

it's almost as if the moralising about democracy and freedom is a cover for something, hmmm

It's difficult to be crowned something awful's dumbest poster, but congratulations.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Mad? I'm not mad, I'm just not going to reward them with what they want from me, just like I'm not going to reward Mrs. Clinton, who I absolutely do not hate, with what she wants from me either.

And me voting for Trump? How did you come to that? Last I checked I will have four options, one of them not terrible, in November.

lmao

Voting third party is the ultimate cop out. You get the same level of ineffectiveness as not voting but you get to be smug about it.

Please tell me which of the two third party candidates is not terrible? Is it Jill "I have no convictions so I pander to anti-vaxx nutjobs, also Putin is a good guy" Stein, or Gary "Privatize everything, I'm not actually a republican I promise" Johnson.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

TomViolence posted:

So you're saying you're okay with the mediocre nonchoice presented by the two-party system and happily denigrate anyone who desires a better option. Amazing.

This point would work better if the best choice weren't Hillary Clinton

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

No see if the candidate is literally not 100% perfect you're accepting the terrible status quo. That's why they are voting for noted perfect candidate.....uhhhhh, who again?

Thanks for the title, but it's spelled "content". This thread is the best

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 6, 2016

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

SickZip posted:

The shifting of rhetorical focus where Hillary is simultaneously The Most Experienced Candidate In History and also completely not responsible for everything that happened during the process of getting that experience.

"She had important input to his administration", "2-for-1", "He'll be an important asset and resource to her presidency" transitions to "Their different people who just happened to be married" once anyone brings up the fact that Bill is human garbage

You realize that she was also other things besides the wife of a president right? Like I think she had some kind of government job between 2000 and now.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

boner confessor posted:

oh right, all the racist whites and low-information voters

would you say, perhaps, that minorities just didn't know what was best for themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Bob le Moche posted:

2) Understand why republicans vote republican

Racism, homophobia, and misogyny

• Locked thread