Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I think Hillary hits like 4 or 5 buttons that woman haters just can't deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

J Corp posted:

A long history of lying to the public probably has something to do with it.

But probably less than most other public officials so I'm not sure why she stands out for so much hate.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HorseLord posted:

You love a racist who speaks in dog whistles and participates in coups. Sorry.

Yesss bring on the Honduras talk.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's good that Hillary will command a strong federal law enforcement to break up violent radical organizations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
WHat does hillary ever need to do to win the stalinist vote?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HorseLord posted:

if she strapped herself up with a dynamite vest and blew the whole loving us government away with her in one go it'd be cool

but i don't think dynamite would be enough

:cb:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm so happy that Hillary derangement syndrome is still really funny after like 20 years.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

JFairfax posted:

Not really, and what my idea of democracy is, is frankly irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

hilldawg haters have a problem with every part of american politics/governance so it's all fair game

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

call to action posted:

What's with the childish assumption that Trump is going to be Mega Hitler and not just an empty suit through which GOP talking points come out

I mean there's a really good chance he's lying about his full hitler policy proposals but is he lying because he actually wants to go double hitler?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

J Corp posted:

I have a question for the pro-Hillary crowd:

What would it take for you to change your mind about supporting her? Like, if it was fully proven that she was involved in rigging the primary, would that be enough? Or would you just handwave it away, saying "but LBJ did it, it isn't a big deal".

I have seen an awful lot of "but this person did it too, and they were much worse" in response to any criticism of her.

If Hillary reneged on her promise to castrate every man in the United States and turn it into some sort of reverse Gor matriarchy I'd drop my support in a second.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Buckwheat Sings posted:

You're Canadian and Canadian conservatives(while vile) are more liberal than our liberalist liberal. Sorry for the call out.

That's not remotely true.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Buckwheat Sings posted:

About them being vile or being more leftist than our leftists?

The second part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pharohman777 posted:

The current president of south korea is a woman.

But anyone saying I should vote for Hillary because she will be the first woman president is a person who sounds to me like they want to get a achivement for getting a female president.

It sounds so 'fake' to support hillary only on the grounds that she is a woman, and that caused a ton of online and media slapfights between hillary and bernie feminist supporters that I saw a lot of.

Slay Queen Yasss

• Locked thread