Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
Oh man, I loved the hell out of this game. Ever17 was probably my favourite VN, but this one came in as a close second. I highly recommend anyone who's interested in it by this LP to go buy it on Steam and check it out for yourself. I'll be watching this thread to see what people think of the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
I think posting them as they're done is the way to do it. The individual updates can feel a bit on the short side sometimes.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Well are the only two N names we have seen in the game...

And considering we can easily assume Subject Y is Yui; ONE of the N's is going to be Subject N. And thus either the BBEG or the one we gotta save from their torment cause child experimentation etc.

Keep in mind we still have the entire Before route to go through, which could introduce new characters that these code names might belong to.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Gonna vote A. Never been a fan of bad end collecting, and having played the game I also didn't think the beginning of Route B was as slow as you're making it out to be.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
You guys might wanna wait one or two more updates before making big judgments on the quality of the story.

• Locked thread