Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
High. She just took a lot of time to explain the situation to us, so she seems trustworthy. We still don't remember crap, though, so we shouldn't trust everyone completely yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Then it all works out in the end. :v:

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

I liked your last big post and I continue to like your baseless speculation.

Just my 2 cents but it looks to me the figure we see Watase fighting with in the prologue, the "monster", looks like he's wearing the same clothing as the other potential Player Character. I imagine this is relevant cause the two routes are gonna cross over a bunch as we play through the story.

As for trust:

Kids: High, gotta save em' all stupid kids
Yuuri Konto: Top, the voice in our head says save her. Now either the voice is friendly or it turns out that she is the BBEG, either way I wanna see what happens.
Ena Tsubakiyama: Bottom, I'd buy the typical anime Kids being here because where there's Anime science there's kids getting super powers. Their anime teacher seems to be a really big stretch. Probs evil.
Keiji Ukita: Middle, typical scientist guy. Probs wants to be ethical in a place that is obviously full of secrets and lies. Likely is a traitor of some sort, but who will be on our side cause we're the rescue rangers. Also maybe he knows something about Yuuri who is obviously constantly lying to us through her teeth.

I'll vote for this configuration, too.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Haifisch posted:

I say Watase should be low, because he still needs everything explained to him like a civilian. Jun and Kazami should be at the top for the same reason Logicblade said.

Count me in as well for a vote for this.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Ena: Middle. A little too combative, but enough time has passed that I feel like cutting her some slack. Hopefully she'll shine through better later on.
Kazami: Top. Kazami has been nothing but helpful and a good teammate, and she really knows her stuff.
Jun: Top. Same as Kazami, with an added bonus of being a lot more personable.
Ukita: High. He's done a lot to be helpful and hasn't done anything overtly obstructing.
Yuuri: High. An innocent kid stuck in the middle of craziness. She's mostly stayed out of the way, but that's because she's not an expert in this situation.
Watase: Middle Watase's amnesia makes him a cypher, and difficult to figure out. Hopefully putting him lower makes him more likely to listen to his teammates instead of going off on his own.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Yeesh. TPK.

Though, considering what radiation does to a person and how it kills them, I'd hazard to say that Yuuri was probably the lucky one in this bad end.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Well, that certainly spiraled out of control at light speed. drat, that was fast.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Watase. We've been told several times already that messing with someone's mind too much can seriously gently caress them up. With the amount of fuckery Watase has already been through, I'd be afraid of anything more being the straw that broke the camel's back.

Also, seriously Natsuhiko, you might want to pull back for a minute and think. Wanting to deal with your problems using memory erasing and manipulation is a slippery slope that could turn you into something like N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Spatula City posted:

Q and LABO are both awful. Miyoko, Ukita, and Watase had good intentions, but they had to know that what they were doing was deeply wrong. but I think that Miyoko was operating with significantly more information, and in my mind that makes her decisions worse.

and the harping on it is obviously because the game is trying its damnedest to spin her actions in a positive light.

Yeah, these are my current feelings on the situation, too. There's a LOT of blame to go around, it's not just all on one person.

• Locked thread