Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I wonder if, after the end of Route Before, we'll access some sort of merged route? It's not like that sort of thing hasn't occurred before in video games that present this sort of option, ranging from Final Fantasy 6 to Radiant Historia.

Also let's go with top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

quote:

The first one was by a South American author... a wondrous tale following a certain family from prosperity to downfall.
At a glance, this sounds like One Hundred Years of Solitude.

It's only obliquely referenced here, but apparently Japan's mental health system is...not the best. There was more discussion on this over in the Umineko LP thread (where a lot of family issues stem from the patriarch's massive personal flaws), but suffice it to say that inactions like letting Yuuri's PTSD persist without attempting to treat it are apparently all too accepted.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I wonder if they'll mention anything about information entropy? It doesn't relate to the Second Law of Thermodynamics but does have a connection to signal processing.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Regista Gold may be fictitious, but there do exist real-world cocktails that fit the same bill of "absurdly potent energy drink". My favorite in such a line is The Black Blood of the Earth, basically a distilled coffee concentrate that should be consumed a mere half-shotglass at a time.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Looking back it's darkly comic that Natsuhiko claimed before that they weren't living in a prison. Kid, you're not just in a prison, but also a panopticon. :cop:

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

TheMcD posted:

...I'll say that there's a reason it went down that way and leave it at that. It's not a plot hole, it's a mystery to be solved.
My guess is that N outright mind-dumped her gestalt (or at least a significant portion of it) into Tachibana. She'd certainly go willingly if that were the case, as it would present a colossal trap for Natsuhiko when he used Senses Sympathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I'll vote for Vampires Dawn 2, both to compare it to VD1 and to UiD.

• Locked thread