Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

CirclMastr posted:

Clearly THIS is what is meant by Watase's voice in his head saying "Save her", so let's put Watase on top and Kazami on high so he mans up and does something to save her.

I'm on board with this plan.

Oh also I found my way here off the Political Machine LP too but just hadn't posted yet. I've no experience with the 999 series but I like the speculation and rescue drama so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Bumbling through things isn't that bad all in all, even though it does mean it's easier to shoot for game overs than trying to get it right the first time.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Watase 6
Jun Top
Kazami High
Yuuri Medium
Ukita 6
Ena Low

Watase: Not sure if Medium is still classed as 5 instead of 6 and 5 has never done us any good when applied to Watase.
Jun: Same as everyone else, she's pretty cool and on our wavelength thanks to amnesia.
Kazami: She's not being shady and distrusting her tends to kill us so for now why not?
Yuuri: She's not a bad person but she has McGuffin written all over her so super-shady by default.
Ukita: Maybe some weird bits but overall has seemed mighty helpful so far, so we'll trust our team more than him but he'll still get overall more benefit of the doubt than other characters.
Ena: Nuke labs aren't exactly a prime place for field trips/take-your-child-to-work-days even when your elementary school class is telepathic, so there's no good reason to trust her farther than we can throw her until she tells us what the hell kind of teacher she really is.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

For that matter how do the kids know they need AD? Or that there's a radiation leak?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

Top Watase, High Yuuri

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Ukita - Low

We need to grill the hell out of him, he clearly knows things but hasn't been telling us poo poo about them when we've been giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

He was probably told that the kids were monsters by the bosses of Ukita's bosses to be fair, and all the poo poo they'd already done (under said bosses' coercion) which would make them a menace to society in general if they ever escaped the lab.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

:raise: Somehow I don't think guns are part of her regular lesson plan... Sure she probably didn't off anybody in the plant with that pistol, but what else is she packing? A clip of sub-machine gun ammo wouldn't bust people's limbs like that but it could put plenty of holes in three of them.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

OddHaberdasher posted:

While I am reserving the right to cast undeserved suspicion on her, you have seen what she's wearing right? I can barely believe she was hiding the pistol as it is.

If anime has taught me anything it is that it doesn't matter how big it is, someone who knows how to use hammerspace will pull it out without any sign of it beforehand.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I'm guessing the whole 'filled with madness' thing is psychic interference enhancing the bait and switch pulled on Watase here. I mean, assuming the dead Yuuri clone or whatever wasn't strictly Watase's imagination.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

This is quite the prolonged bad end really. Kinda loses something when we've got to stumble from corpse to corpse like this.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

So Mr. Mysterious Auditory Hallucination is Natsuhiko, right? We didn't hear any more of him in the timeline where Natsuhiko died at any rate.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

HydroSphere posted:

I'll vote for A, moving on to Root B straight away. Simply because we know we'll get new information in Root B, whereas we might not get that in the friendship and bad ending scenes in Root A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The most predictable bad end ever shy of being introduced to a pit in a platformer and jumping in.

• Locked thread