Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Huh, never even heard of this. I liked the Infinity series for its insane last-minute plot twists, so I'll popcorn along for the ride on this one.

TheMcD posted:

(It kinda feels like this isn't my body or something...)

My first suspicion is that this is somehow literally true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
Watase Kasasagi - Top
Jun Moribe - Bottom

Only the self can be trusted.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
I figure I won't try to worry about making non-terrible decisions until we've died at least once.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
Bottom

I maintain my firm position of trusting nothing and nobody save for our own abilities.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
My strategy would have been flawless if Kazami had behaved more reasonably. Watase Kasasagi cannot fail, he can only be failed.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
Honestly I'm enjoying this possibly more as fire rescue procedure edutainment than as a suspense thriller.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
gently caress yeah, more fire rescue action. I hope the secret twist of this game is that only you can prevent forest fires.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

Junpei posted:

Ok, weird intuition.

The "amnesia" is some sort of mind swap. Not sure who Real Watase switched with, but Monster and Natsuhiko are what my inuition say.

Again, it's just a gut feeling. I'm probably wrong.

No, I think this isn't far off. In the first update, Watase made a comment about his body not feeling like his.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

Llab posted:

That leads to my next point, which is, "What is really in the AD ampoules?" I don't have anything on that yet, but I do get this feeling that nothing we've been presented so far is what it appears to be. Maybe I've just played too much Zero Escape.

I like this theory. Looking back, two points:

TheMcD posted:

Urged on by the woman, the man loaded the ampule into the cartridge. Once he injected it, the fluid in the container entered his body, accompanied by the slight prickling pain that came with a shot. And at that moment, he felt like something had faded from his head.

(What's this feeling... is it a side-effect of the drug?)

First, this. Whatever happened immediately here, I don't think it was related to radiation poisoning.

Second: We never saw Jun and Kazami take the drug. It's just assumed that they did offscreen, and now they're insisting everyone else dose up on it. I don't know if we can trust that stuff...

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

CirclMastr posted:

I don't get the Sense system at all anymore.

It's an interesting enough idea, but it's starting to feel seriously over-designed, yeah.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
No doubt they will, games like this are almost always a hardcore slow burn.

Personally I'm totally on board to keep going with more-or-less random Sense decisions being flung out by the thread as we watch Watase hurl himself into fires repeatedly.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
AD continues to be a sketchy-rear end substance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
Alone Desire is definitely the name of a legitimate medical substance.

• Locked thread