Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

tiistai posted:

I'd put Watase at high, I get the feeling that having his self-esteem too low here is just going to get in the way of doing his job while putting it at the top might make him too rash. Agreed with putting the girls at the top.

I think you have a point. Watase has to trust past-Watase's good judgment in team members, on top of trusting his teammates themselves (if for no other reason than indecision is as good as death right now). Rate Watase high; rate his fellow firefighters even higher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I thought everything had a 100% mortality rate, eventually.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I think I figured it out! AD operates on a quantum level, binding itself to any radiation it encounters in your body and teleporting it into an alternate universe in which you're already dead. It's quite simple, really :pseudo:

edit: and that is why we need to get bad endings from time to time. It's a safety measure.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Computers are a hobby of mine. Naturally, that includes browsing the internet as well, which is how I happened to learn of them.

So Mr. Ukita spends his work hours watching cat videos, is what I'm getting from this :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Glazius posted:

I realize the other route was some hosed-up poo poo now, is what I realize. Good lord, what Watase must have looked like. Diving under a collapsing wall to save someone who doesn't exist?

This invites the question of how Yuuri got into Watase's noggin in the first place, though. I wonder if it would be possible to go so far ~Beyond Communication~ that a teenage boy who's had a crazy week could accidentally overwrite the lovely personality of an angry, fearful terrorist, headmate and all :raise:

Part of me wants to be wrong, because it would effectively hand the anti-BC extremists a talking point, imo. On the other hand, new-flavor Watase sounds like a distinct improvement on the original :v:

edit: vvv Aw :smith:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Feb 14, 2017

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Haifisch posted:

:10bux: says BC-capable people aren't affected by the 'radiation'.

Wasn't Natsuhiko's body in Area N the whole time he was riding Watase's consciousness? Heck, this radiation might even improve BC :shrug:

But bear in mind that I've been embarrassingly wrong before...

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

In other circumstances, I would happily support Watasemania, dude, but now that he's rejoining the Q World Order I find myself siding more strongly with Natsuhiko. At least the government is theoretically nominally accountable when it does horrific poo poo; Q just lusts for esper death, and drat the consequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I figured the military would be really interested in the potential to essentially copy someone's expertise and load it into someone else's brain without all that tedious training up soldiers the old-fashioned way

• Locked thread