Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I don't really know what's going on, but I'm around 90% sure that the nuclear horror is probably fabricated. Seems like the sort of thing that would be made up to prevent people from getting to close to the N area. Maybe the group was given fake geiger counters, since they were provided by the company itself.

That leads to my next point, which is, "What is really in the AD ampoules?" I don't have anything on that yet, but I do get this feeling that nothing we've been presented so far is what it appears to be. Maybe I've just played too much Zero Escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yay, friendship and solidarity. I have a feeling that's all about to come apart :unsmigghh:

Also, the hints about Watase's actions pre-amnesia are getting even more obvious.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yeah I think the Procyon units pick up on the psychic kiddos. So far, this has worked to keep the rescue team AWAY from kids, which is what the kids also want. Wait poo poo, Doctor Nerdface has one, oh gently caress!

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I, for one, doubt very much that Kazami was just on the radio. I'm glad she's (silently) pushing Watase to keep going, though. Hopefully, she can calm down the others, though it might take a bit to get them to come around on Watase again.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Well, that was a frustrating place to end an update on. I don't really know what to think about all these new reveals, but I'm hooked.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
That final scene was pretty creepy for me. I wasn't expecting it. I also noticed Yuuri didn't finish her milk. Maybe she never touched it at all. Maybe she's a ghost!

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Mashiro - Top

Natsuhiko - High

Yuuri - Middle

Salyu - Middle

Mashiro seems to be our new Jun, Natsuhiko is a bit of an insufferable jerk, but I think he'll get better, and I don't know if I should trust Yuuri yet. Something seems to be going on with her. Nothing against Salyu, just that I don't really get her yet.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

asymmetrical posted:

Top for Mashiro and Yuuri
High for Salyu
Middle for Natsuhiko

This looks good to me. Yeah, the game was dropping some big hints, but that happened after our vote. Just the pitfalls of an LP versus playing for yourself.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I like everyone now, and am glad that Natsuhiko does not get into any :japan: situations with Yuuri.

Send everyone to the top now, why not?

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Salyu is indeed the best. I wonder if that security guard might've been Dojima or the other guy.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I see no reason to not put everyone at top. No funny bad endings are left, and the trio of kids are gelling together well. Yuuri is a bit suspect, but I think she's trying to do what's best for Natsuhiko, so I'll rate her at top as well.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I have a feeling the disappeared dead girl is exactly what Watase suspects: someone is messing with his memories again. Except this Communicator did it to the whole entire group.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Oh if there's a bad end coming up soon, I want to see it badly.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Watase

We always have chance to see bad ends later.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yeah, that's a pretty effective shot. I have a feeling Ena's gonna get pretty messed up soon. Or maybe I'm just really hoping Salyu will re-enter the story already.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yay, my favorite character returns. Also, to go along with Natsuhiko's gently caress-ups:

Watase: I'll keep my guard up so Salyu doesn't kick my rear end again.

Also Watase: Oh gently caress, why am I on the ground- ohhhhh. GODDAMNIT!

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Oh heck, the front bangs are similar. Oh drat... poor Nagisa

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I really hope Miyoko goes to prison for the rest of her life. It's not like Natsuhiko's life would change much either way.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yeah, that whole thing stinks of a few half-truths. As much as Miyoko deserves herself some comeuppance, the game is really pushing "She's just being forced into doing these horrible things! We swear..."

Ukita did nothing wrong, and is the hero this game deserves.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
The guy who was doing research on Alice should've been transferred far away the moment anyone noticed that he was feeling too sympathetic to Alice. Like, Salyu knows how hosed up her entire life is, and she was raised in a cell, basically.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Maybe it's a Japan thing, but what Miyoko should've done was spend any time with her son. Like at all. Working yourself to the bone is a terrible way to get any actual work done, and seeing the person you're working so hard to save is good and cool.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Subject N's room is totally a recreation of Nagisa's room which is why Jun was shocked to see it.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
drat, N! That was just messed up. Oh, huh. Wonder why N went rather easy on altering Jun's memories.

(Nagisaaaaaaa)

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I like how none of the actual events changed for Kazami, just her reaction to them, and her questions to Watase.

Llab fucked around with this message at 12:52 on May 26, 2017

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yes, more Watase. Him being reckless gives me good feelings about what will come after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Watase because why not?

• Locked thread