Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I've been following but not posting because I've already beaten the game and am paranoid about spoiling things, but I rate your LP an 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

That's a really cool graphic, and also holy poo poo all the women are tiny. I definitely expected Wataru in particular to be taller.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

TheMcD posted:

Uh...

code:
Watase:  IIII
Kazami:  IIII
Neither: IIII
...guys, this isn't going to work like this.

WATASEMANIA

(It's been so long since I've played that I legit don't remember which choice leads to which end)

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Aww :shobon: I haven't posted much because I didn't want to accidentally give anything away, but I've really enjoyed reading everyone's speculation and your commentary.

• Locked thread