Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
8 - Mashiro - Ok, this might seem odd, but I really resonated with Mashiro during my play through of this game. I love the drama that came with the reveal of her using empathy to continue living with Natsuhiko and while she does a lot of stupid stuff, I couldn't help egging her on, even when she does mindlessly stupid stuff like walking around town on her own trying to find terrorists. I have a soft spot for Mashiro and can really sympathise with her.

7 - Kazami - I really have a thing for people who can keep their cool and try and stay calm in the craziest situation. I instantly found myself latching onto Kazami during Route: Before and she mostly seemed to have the right idea about what to do. I think the moments when she shows chinks in her armour endear her to me and overall, she's a cool chick.

6 - Watase - I think he's an interesting because we see two different aspects of him. The part where he's a terrorist who has a raging hatred for communicators and the other part which is a general good guy. It's really interesting to see that contrast and points to something in his past probably influencing his past. Then again, being in a psychic lab which does weird things to people's minds doesn't help either.

5 - Louise - I didn't get Louise during my play through. While this thread is tiding me over towards being more warm, I still don't like her as much as I do Mashiro and Kazami. She's blunt, loyal and to the point, but at the same time she feels oddly inhuman. I think I got peeved off at her being amazing at nearly everything and her General emotionlessness that seems a bit too convenient. I dunno, this thread is making me like her more.

4 - Ena - Ena is a bit of a question mark at the moment, but she isn't crazy like the other ladies are and she has some stuff going for her with the closing her mind off and being really good with guns. She's not my favourite, but she's not my least favourite. She's like in the middle for me.

3 - Jun - Jun and Ena are close for me. I have a similar opinion with regards to both of them. Jun is a best buddy, precocious girl and she serves as a nice juxtaposition to Kazami. At the same time, I just find myself liking Kazami much more while I slightly like Ena and Jun. Ena scores higher for me because I want to know more about why she's in the lab I. The first place.

2- Natsuhiko - Natsuhiko just seems to be a general protagonist who starts off a jerk. I found it hard to like Natsuhiko during Before and I much prefer watase as a protagonist to him. I think Natsuhiko is slightly generic, weird communicator powers withstanding, so I haven't really grown to love him. Plus I found him annoying when I played before.

1 - Yuuri - I really don't like Yuuri. She's such a wet cloth in comparison to Louise and Mashiro and really inoffensive to the point of slight ridiculousness. She obviously has some weird mind stuff going on and she gets not last because those mysteries are interesting. If it wasn't for that, she might be my least favourite character.

0 - Ukita - Pure, unbridled jerk during after and not a character I find interesting when compared to everyone else. At least Ena is slightly likeable and Yuuri has some interesting stuff going on around her. Ukita doesn't really have that going for him. He's probably involved in the terrorist plot and that's probably where his intrigue ends.

The speed is a bit hectic to keep up with, but I like seeing the game through again and I do enjoy seeing the discussions as well. 7/8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread