Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I liked your last big post and I continue to like your baseless speculation.

Just my 2 cents but it looks to me the figure we see Watase fighting with in the prologue, the "monster", looks like he's wearing the same clothing as the other potential Player Character. I imagine this is relevant cause the two routes are gonna cross over a bunch as we play through the story.

As for trust:

Kids: High, gotta save em' all stupid kids
Yuuri Konto: Top, the voice in our head says save her. Now either the voice is friendly or it turns out that she is the BBEG, either way I wanna see what happens.
Ena Tsubakiyama: Bottom, I'd buy the typical anime Kids being here because where there's Anime science there's kids getting super powers. Their anime teacher seems to be a really big stretch. Probs evil.
Keiji Ukita: Middle, typical scientist guy. Probs wants to be ethical in a place that is obviously full of secrets and lies. Likely is a traitor of some sort, but who will be on our side cause we're the rescue rangers. Also maybe he knows something about Yuuri who is obviously constantly lying to us through her teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

TheMcD posted:

I guess I might as well just tell you outright: Route Before uses the three kids being trapped in LABO as a framing device for flashbacks to the days prior to the event, starting with 9/10/2030. So the route does involve these events from Natsuhiko's perspective, but the focus is on the timespan between 9/10/2030, 6:19 and 9/16/2030, 9:16.

So 6 days prior to the incident

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I'm gonna say Watase Top just cause I wanna see what happens.

Put the girls both on Middle so as not to interfere.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
SO MANY CLUES IN THAT OPENING!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

CirclMastr posted:

Clearly THIS is what is meant by Watase's voice in his head saying "Save her", so let's put Watase on top and Kazami on high so he mans up and does something to save her.

I trust CirclMastr.

Also frankly we know who the real villain of this story is right guys?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Prove me wrong

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Watase high, Jun top, Kamzami Mid

We are gonna help put out that fire!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ProfessorProf posted:

Alone Desire is definitely the name of a legitimate medical substance.

I was just thinking that. What an awful name for a anti-radiation substance.

Also seriously the SSS when it comes to Watase is loving bullshit. Sometimes it's High = Cocksure and Low = Deferential but then later it's High = Stops to think and Low = Doesn't think. Then later it's High = Brave and Low = Coward.

No loving consistency and you don't find out what situation is what until it goes red and tells you why it's the opposite. If it goes blue or yellow you don't get told "hey during this instance Watase's SSS setting is related to how many marshmallows he can fit in his mouth!"

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Haifisch posted:

What if AD saves you from radiation now, but you die of rogue nanomachines later? :tinfoil:

Turns you into a loving cyborg.

They haven't said where the nano-bots go when they "run out"

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
No surprise one of the two guys involved in what ever conspiracy pre-amnesia Watase was in has a high level card.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
To further the human experiments assumption: Why the hell would a research facility have a fully stocked infirmary with stuff like blood for transfusions. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would be required for regular old research, even nuclear research.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

OddHaberdasher posted:

Not to betray my gross lack of knowledge of radiation symptoms, but I am aware that it has negative effects on your blood (white blood cell count due to bone marrow damage? Leukemia?), so the idea that someone in an accident may need a transfusion seems legit to me (not that much else in this place does).

If someone has radiation poisoning or issues resulting from over exposure to radiation then a blood transfusion soon after the fact wouldn't do jack. And if they are having health issues that require that sort of treatment they would be receiving it at a hospital not hidden in a research lab underground.

Seems dodgy.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hey McD these scenes with Jun, if we had a better relationship with one of the other girls would we be getting these scenes with them instead?

I ask cause this is a Japanese character game and thus I assume at some point the game will tell us which girl our character ends up with cause well frankly they all basically end up like that.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

TheMcD posted:

And from what I've been gathering from you guys, that's a plus.

I like Kazami more :(

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SSNeoman posted:

Top Watase, High Yuuri

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!

:yeah:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

CirclMastr posted:

I don't know why it took me so long to realize (probably because I'm sick right now).

A ghost did it. The reactor isn't nuclear, it's supernatural, powered by the souls of the dead. But one of the ghosts escaped and created this whole mess. It's a ghost killer.

But not just any ghost.

It's a Case N... for NAGISA! SHE'S THE GHOST! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Set :ghost: SSS to 10!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
What if we, the (let's) players, are the psychic thing controlling him? And that's how come we can change his trust in people on a dime.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SSNeoman posted:

Hah! I told you! None of you believed me! But I showed you! I showed you all!!

I'm guessing that pre mind break Watase was probably here to exterminate all the psychic kids. Natsuhiko was probably defending himself, and Watase was calling him a "monster".

So we're the bad guy and now what we need to undo out previous badening? Or go back to being bad because depressing plot means evil guy wins?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can we set Ena to 10 now please? I'm intimidated by her gun.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This whole game summed up into one smilie:

:tinfoil:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can we set Ena to 10 in remembrance for her :(

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
We need to find the Lieutenant too. She may or may not have the CRAZY that the other have got.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

CirclMastr posted:

Ghost reactor, Case N for Nagisa, I'm telling you! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE!

Danaru posted:

Maybe we already did :tinfoil: I still think Natsuhiko has something to do with the whole Case N thing

Well are the only two N names we have seen in the game...

And considering we can easily assume Subject Y is Yui; ONE of the N's is going to be Subject N. And thus either the BBEG or the one we gotta save from their torment cause child experimentation etc.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

OddHaberdasher posted:

My beliefs on the whole thing, in itemised format:
Subject N is Nagisa (Observation target Na1 was brought in in 2021, the same time of the accident)
Subject A was the child that died in the fire of 2021 (the arson incident was either the cover for or merely occurred at the same time as the escape and went wrong)
Natsuhiko was involved in the original breakout (observation target Na2 is the only observation target to have Acquired his genetic abnormality, which as far as we know requires exposure to WX particles and other LABO mutagens)
Salyu is Yu1 (she was some sort of failure, remaining completely normal even after exposure, so they wiped memories, discarded her and kept a close watch
Mashiro was their next target (the document recommended radiation exposure tests on Ma)
Nagisa was the driving force behind the original breakout (just something I feel is right, particularly regarding this next point)
Nagisa was capable of using the Senses System (Ena's corrupted document, though lacking, can be determined by deciphering what has enough letters to fill in the asterisks and is a;ready a concept in this game)

Natshuiko's "mother" is also one of the researchers who seems to be heavy into the secret poo poo...

Agreed on most other fronts though I'm sure Yui is Yu.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

OddHaberdasher posted:

Nah, there were two Y subjects, one was disposed six days before this mess, the other stayed. Yui doesn't feel like she's been out of LABO in a long time, if ever, and while it hasn't been stated how long Salyu has been around for, she seems 'recent', a very 'Mysterious Transfer Student' vibe about her.

Yui just seems important to the voice-in-the-head. And if we assume they research here was PSYCICPOWAH then Yui's mind reading thing is a big deal.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Pollyanna posted:

Wait, who's Yui?

Also me misspelling Yuuri. Names are too similar.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

OddHaberdasher posted:

Anyways, to reply to your last reply, yes Yuuri's PSYDEKICKPAWORS:psyduck: are undoubtedly a big deal, which is another point to the idea that Yuuri is not Yu the observation subject. They'd never risk letting her get away.

But if case N has caused poo poo to hit the fan as it has with the fires and stuff maybe she was able to escape on her own? I mean she is fairly secretive as to why a young girl was in the facility apparently alone.

She escaped in the chaos. Found some people who with her mind reading powers discovered maybe dangerous. So she lies to them and probs lightly with her mindpowahs:psyduck: in order to try and get them to help her escape.

But then she winds up getting killed by something.

Also slight side note but gonna highlight once again the "Monster" clip from early in the LP looks like Natshuiko fighting Watasee who has a gun. So us being the bad guy with amnesia theory back on track cause only the bad guys have guns!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

OddHaberdasher posted:

I think we have a fundamental misunderstanding here. The observation subjects (denoted by two letters- Yu, Na etc.) are those whom LABO is keeping watch on but that are otherwise unaffiliated with LABO and not experimented on. I believe Salyu (as Yu) is part of this group. The test subjects (denoted by a single letter- N, Y-1, Y-2 etc.) are those being experimented on. Y-1 (whom I believe was Salyu) was part of this group before she was deemed worthless, had her memories erased and was placed back into society, where LABO had her monitored as Observation Subject Yu. Y-2 (almost definitely Yuuri) was considered useful, as the only success of their program to create Type S abnormalities, and was kept.

Ah ok. Yeah I'd agree with that.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I think we achieved a bad ending.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

IceBorg posted:

I was the guy that got all the bad endings when I played and some of then are a pain to get, you have to try to get some of then on purpose by reloading from almost the beginning of the game and some are worth and others are not.

I dunno if we will see all of then but if not I can talk about some that I remember when the time is right.

This sort of game normally ends having those niche bad ends that are just as hard to achieve as a good one. That's why I think this is one of those. There will also probs be some super ending for finishing both routes with the "best" ending then unlocking another chapter or something to get the ULTIMATE ending.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Edit: ^^^^^ Good work

ArashiKurobara posted:

Repair: 09/16/2030, 12:46

• Our first mention of "hmm why am I capping this line saying not to waste time?"
  • A Watase/Jun yellow branch (we had both high, Jun higher): Watase fails to pull the elevator doors open and so has Jun try to fix the control panel
  • If we change this though it seems like it'd shortcut around multiple Jun affection scene opportunities which seems weird if it does lead to good end?

Dono about the first point but: 2nd point set Jun higher than Watase so we trust her to fix it or set both of them low so that we ignore it? 3rd point, Jun went crazy therefore no longer best girl; the Lieutenant was still trying to be a champ so I say we be nicer to her :3:

ArashiKurobara posted:

The Fugitive: 09/16/2030, 13:16

• An Ena yellow branch (we had Ena low): Watase interrupts Ena and Salyu, Salyu flees

Set Ena to higher than Watase.

ArashiKurobara posted:

Smoking Barrel: 09/16/2030, 13:31

• A Jun/Ukita/Ena yellow branch (we had Jun high, Ukita/Ena low): the fight over the gun, a wasted time mention, then it adds Watase in when it goes red
  • Note we only rewound to the red after we bad ended here, usually we've rewound to the yellow
  • Also seems to be the final yellow branch before everyone starts dying

First point/second I'm not sure on maybe try putting everyone on high or everyone on low and seeing what happens.

TheMcD posted:

So then... what were the results of the identification of the bodies discovered in LABO?
Reporter: Those details are written in a separate sheet. To sum it up, there were 16 bodies in total-- They consisted of three researchers, two test subjects, two special observation targets, one observation target... three Communicator commissioners, four members of Sirius, and one observation target who was also a member of that very squad. All of them have been positively ID'd. So it pains me to inform you of this, but your son and his friend were amongst them...

16 bodies?

So the 4 team members, those two corpses in the bloody room, the dead girl, the old man, two of our dead friends and the three dead kids.

That's only 13. Where are the other 3 :aaa:?

Also observation targets? LABO are stalking people, presumably with BC powers considering "Communicator commissioners" and those earlier reports Ena found. But the biggest thing is one of the observation targets is on our own team.

Are WE the psychic and that's why we have the SSS system? It came up vaguely in the report too.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Dec 9, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

whitehelm posted:

There is one good reason for a player to move onto Route B actually. If you have Route B completed, an extra decision point unlocks after Yuuri's body mysteriously disappears. LPwise it's not worth showing off at all because literally the only difference is they skip searching for Yuuri and go straight back to the lab. Gamewise however you avoid the biggest time waster and have a much easier time avoiding this ending (it might not even be possible to mess up after that).

Oh does this end up being a case of play both Routes and as you get Ending X in each one you unlock more options in the other so you can get the super ending by finding the whole truth and playing with 0 time wastage? That's actually pretty neat if really loving fiddly.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

I'm guessing either Kazami or Watase is the observation target in Sirius. I think it may actually be Kazami (mysterious dead sister, remember) rather than Watase, so I'm setting my senses high for her, I guess...

It would be very anime for the one who talks about adult-BC users being rare to be a latent BC user. Yeah I say it's her.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

TheMcD posted:

Basically... yes. I don't think it's been outright confirmed, but had you been hearing the voices, I think you would have basically had all but that outright confirmation when you heard Natsuhiko's voice for the first time in the flashback during Recollect. I don't think this is supposed to be a major surprise anymore, so I'll just give you the confirmation.

And the one who put those bullets in Natshuiko was Old-Watase. So he's been piggy backing on New-Watase to what? Stop him from being evil? I guess that means the whole instigator of this poo poo was Old-Watase and the two other Sirius guys who were with him.

It was us. We were the terrorists.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Aww yeah live updates baby.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Ahh so what they thought was radiation being detected on their tablets was actually these WX particles.

Particles that were vaguely mentioned in Ena's found research notes on :psyduck: research!

Also loving lol 28 degree Celsius LAKE? I live in tropical Queensland, Australia where it gets up to the mid 30's on a bad day in summer and the water in the lakes and/or open air swimming pools doesn't heat up to 28 degrees.

The gently caress is wrong with future-Japan's ecosystem that a lakes ambient temperature in their Autumn is 28 degrees.

whitehelm posted:

Make sure you watch that credits video to the end, everyone.

But it's 5min of credits T_T

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Dec 13, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Mraagvpeine posted:

It's because the 50 degrees Celsius water (after the water is done cooling... whatever it's cooling) is being pumped back into the lake.

But a natural open air lake is not a loss-less system :v:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Do B2 then B1.

You don't have to show all the bits leading up to the friendship scenes either to save space. Just point out in the text what chapter they happen in.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

TheMcD posted:

If you want to think about it, our Watase, the lovable dunce with a heart of gold that weighs him down at times, hasn't exactly a lot in common with their Watase, the straight-laced, no-nonsense, elite rescue squad captain, and when things get brought up that their Watase would say or do, our Watase hasn't really approved. So I guess it kind of works that our Watase looks at straight-faced sourpuss Watase and thinks "what an rear end in a top hat".

Don't forget their Watase was probs an evil rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
And the text cuts out juuuuuuuust before they start declaring Japanese supremacy rather than simply suggesting it.

• Locked thread