Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
NBC clearly stands for No Beyond Communication. It does seem very deliberate, because as far as anyone knows, LABO researches nuclear power, it only makes sense that they would attempt to maintain that illusion by naming their safety procedures in the same vein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Oh boy oh boy, look at all the potential bad ends we can get. :D

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

No but having an esper poke around in your mind once a year might, especially after your memories got erased and rewritten. They done hosed you up Natsuhiko.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Danaru posted:

Plus considering the other guy called her "Subject Y-II" and talked about her like she wasn't there, they seem to care much about making the subjects happy :( Dr. Tenkawa's probably bringing him in under the guise of testing or something.

Come to think of it have they actually mentioned what the hell LABO actually does? you'd think the mind of a test subject would be the perfect spot to figure out what the gently caress, but it just glossed over nine baby-reactorless years. Why are you guys collecting these dopey children it's weird

Unethical human experimentation with BC on kidnapped subjects.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

She's trying to make the player character isn't she? We're the BC Ghost in LABO. :tinfoil:

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Does anyone else smell flowers?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Favor our boy Watase. Now that we know Subject N did some hanky panky with his mind, we need him alive to fix it.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Favour Natsuhiko, even though it's pretty clear that Keiji Ukita did nothing wrong.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

My guess is it had something to do with Natsuhiko being in Area N since the lockdown started. Since he was using Senses Sympathy the whole time, he was emitting BC particles as well. The locks are tied to the particle levels coming from Area N but taking Natsuhiko out of there now means the computer's calculations changed.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I surely won't be caught off guard this time! Fool me four times... well that just isn't possible!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Favor Kazami. Save her dammit.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Option A, because we're rescue workers damnit.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Clearly favour Salyu, put everyone else down to 1.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Watasemania] never stops, brother!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

But she loves her son, so everything is redeemed! *groan*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I don't think I actually submitted an initial rating. Hmm. Well let's give this another go.

0. Natsuhiko (You're such a dumb dense boy and I feel sorry for you, but man do I not like you and your attitude.)
1. Yuuri (Yuuri stop doing a bad, live for you, you pushover.)
2. Ena (I don't know, I just didn't connect with Ena very well. Secret undercover agent just didn't work for me for whatever reason)
3. Ukita (He's a naive boy, but his heart was in the right place, and he did try his very best.)
4. Watase (The real driving character of the plot, and the reason why Route After and Route Double were so much better than route before. I have my issues with him, but I can appreciate that he's just a real serious guy who got manipulated into making some really bad calls.)
5. Mashiro (Mashiro was great. She probably suffered the most from Natsuhiko's whle trauma because the dude couldn't possibly be made aware he was talking to a ghost for 9 years, but Mashiro had to be quiet and play pretend to protect her friend's mental health. It was really god drat sad, and this sweet angel of a girl deserves better than Natsuhiko.)
6. Best Buddy Jun (She is our best buddy, but she can't kick butts like Salyu, and she wasn't as interesting as Kazami was)
7. Salyu (Salyu was great, she was a breath of fresh air, and her constantly clowning the group was great. A+)
8. Kazami (The most interesting character of the bunch, had the best twists surrounding her, and turning into a S class communicator was really cool. Also she's cute. So more points for that.)

• Locked thread