Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
I'd technically argue that 'let Yuuri decide' is a vote for Natsuhiko, given that his is the only one of the two options that actually gives Yuuri any choice.

I've also made my feelings clear on Q, so no need for me to beat that horse again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

TheMcD posted:

We only have two people involved in this decision - there is Watase, and there is Natsuhiko. That's all we get to work with.

Er... Why do I seem to recall a different scene at the end?

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

TheMcD posted:

Hm. Well, if you remember a scene with Yuuri, Mashiro and Salyu happening, then it's because the decision we made back in "Partner" about erasing Watase's memories at the end actually leads to different endings here. I'll show those later.

That explains a bit. I guess the other path will be new to me, then.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Explosions posted:

If there's a 'finished Jun's friendship events but not Kazami's' epilogue where she gets romantic for Watase I am going to break chairs.

As far as I know, you only get the epilogues you finished friendship scenes for. Needless to say, since I missed all of Kazami's I was mildly confused by the end.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The two good ends are also named Before Crime and After Days. Which one's which...now that's the interesting part.

I'm also fairly certain the scenes are the same.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Junpei posted:

By the way, because I am terrible at recognizing romance, what does the game imply: Nat x Mashiro, Nat x Salyu or Nat x Yuuri?

It implies inconclusive Mashiro or Yuuri. If one had to be picked, odds are good it'd be Mashiro thanks to her fully unlocked scene, but...

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

From Natsuhiko and Mashiro to Ena. Best dog Sirius supporting everyone.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Oh yeah, I forgot this was the other suggestion that Eriguchi and Kashiwagi were also malice-ified.

Also Salyu's confession to Mashiro and "a proportional fondness".

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Oh man I forgot about that Jun/Watase scene until I saw the opening to it, and instantly knew what happened in there.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

drat, that's a lot of cool stuff that was unseen.

My thought on the sprite+background ones are due to the fuzzing of one or more of the component parts.

The other young kid sprites are likely the other childhood friends that became irrelevant.

The alt colour death scenes might questionably be something that was supposed to be shifted into and out quickly on body discovery. Sort of a shock thing.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

OddHaberdasher posted:

Honestly, how did Salyu get her skills? It's one thing for LABO to concoct a harebrained scheme to steal business secrets and conduct corporate espionage with her, but why would they need/want to steal all that combat knowledge? Or did all of the people's memories she had put in her head take martial arts classes?

Stealing knowledge for fun and profit. Also probably to test whether stealing combat knowledge would actually do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

CirclMastr posted:

Is that the issue? Because it seemed to me that the issue was that they could only absorb so many memories before getting N-ified. To once again go to a bad computer analogy, it's like a hard drive where you add so many files to it that you start to overwrite the system OS files.

I bet if you stop at two or three experts, like the described super soldier, the Communicator could paste that poo poo onto a lot of recruits without taking in anything else.

To put a counterpoint to it, Alice Enflamme didn't do much memory-stealing, but she did do quite a bit of modification. She stiil got N-ified.

Regarding the poll, I'll probably have to think on it for a while before I make my decisions.

• Locked thread