Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Not completely understanding the consequences of certain decisions is just part of life, so I'm fine keeping voting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Good old antibiotic gel.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

"What do you think you're you doing?"

Oh, this typo. Even Watase's weird voice doesn't know what even.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

HydroSphere posted:

I'll vote for A, moving on to Root B straight away. Simply because we know we'll get new information in Root B, whereas we might not get that in the friendship and bad ending scenes in Root A.

This sounds good.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm conflicted over whether the fact that barely any information is presented about Mashiro's taste in anime is a good thing or a bad thing.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Salyu how hypocritical can you be? Natsuhiko had to trust you with no reason to to get here and now you're calling him out on it?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mashiro Top, Salyu High, Natsuhiko and Yuuri Middle

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Danaru posted:

Also I wrote up a massive effortpost on what's going on last night but accidentally hit back and deleted the whole thing :saddowns:

Sounds as if you might want to try Lazarus Form Recovery (the Chrome extension, not sure if there's a Firefox equivalent)

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

This VN was released before Zero Time Dilemma, right? There are a whole lot of parallels between Watase and Carlos I'm drawing here...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SSNeoman posted:

Uh so what exactly are the rules for German capitalization? Cause it seems like it's all over the place.

First words of sentences and nouns. All nouns, no matter where they are.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Favor Watase. We need him.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I just want to appreciate the expression on Watase's face when Jun is rescued by him. It's the biggest, goofiest smile and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Pick Yuuri, so she can have a bloody say on a decision that will affect the rest of her life irreparably and irrevocably.

Writers, give your female characters some agency of their own, please.

• Locked thread