Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Top. Get your flu shot you god drat baby.

Looking forward to seeing how Root Double ~ What If? Trucks: Fates progresses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

Hey Teach, is my face scary?
Scary... No, not really. Well, you look the same you always do; like a bit of a dunce.

But hey, you're a teacher, right? Has a student ever disliked you for no reason?
Of course not

Set Ena to 8 plz.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Ah, salad, the classic all-American breakfast.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

The book Mashiro is talking about is Up The Walls Of The World, about psychic mind-swaps and a military lab studying telepathy.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Yuuri specifically said not to trust her at the same time that she was explaining that we needed to trust Salyu to avoid that BS game over.

Mashiro - Top
Salyu - Top
Natsuhiko - Middle Because He Seems Like A Bit Of A Weiner
Yuuri - Bottom

This game is getting some mileage out of that staircase picture yo.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Actually, Q refers to someone else. The terrorist organization is named Sean.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

Oh boy, doesn't look like she's warming up to you all that much, Captain. Well then, would you tell me your name, missy?
... ...ri.
Huh?
'Yuuri'.

The girl only gave her first name.

Yuuri, huh? Aw, that's a cute name. Nice to meet you!.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

So one of the Secret Ghost Psychics erased Natsuhiko's memory of Yuuri dying, right?

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Every time his best friend told him the truth, he started clutching his head and screaming before suddenly forgetting what she just said, so maybe give Mashiro some credit for not going and making less depressing friends.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

What... am I...?

Say what again.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

It's somehow better than his first plan, which was to have Watase go talk to Salyu.

The dude has lost a lot of blood.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I love that they made it possible for Halluciyuuri to be a real person, living and communicating through him remotely, but nah lil dogg's just crazy.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Oh, dang, checking back, Jun and Ukita never said that they smelled flowers right now, they said that the flower smell had just disappeared. Even if it was seconds ago, it was still past tense.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

But just how detailed of a check should he run? Should he look through Ukita's memories in detail, or only the bare minimum...?

(I want to keep it to the bare minimum...)

He considered that course of action for a moment, but then Natsuhiko second guessed himself.

(... No, I really do want to know the details. Why would a diligent man like Mr. Ukita dabble in terrorism...?)

Jesus Christ, Natsuhiko.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

Hold up, Watase. Are you sure you'll be fine without a gun?
Don't worry. I've got these guns right here.

Watase slapped his right bicep and smiled boldly.

TheMcD posted:

Watase filled his right arm with as much strength as he could muster and flung Salyu in the opposite direction of the axe. He found that her body was lighter than he'd imagined--

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

TheMcD posted:

#hottake incoming: If Ukita was replaced with Miyoko on Team Terrorists, they'd have managed to pull the plan off without a hitch.

Oh, definitely. Ukita has made a surprise last-minute entry into Salyu's hyper-exclusive "people who aren't complete gently caress-ups" club but he's still kind of a local oaf. Miyoko makes terrible decisions with great precision and efficiency.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I mean, the actual answer is take a few iphone videos, publicly whistleblow, and then continue your research for a company that doesn't kidnap world leaders or own child slaves. "They control the police" isn't a good excuse.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

It's a good thing experiencing other peoples' memories has no side effects.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I like that the first one doesn't beat around the bush, it's just

Stay here, I can go save everyone on my own.
He couldn't.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Pick Yuuri, so she can have a bloody say on a decision that will affect the rest of her life irreparably and irrevocably.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

If there's a 'finished Jun's friendship events but not Kazami's' epilogue where she gets romantic for Watase I am going to break chairs.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

But enough talk... have at you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Good job, Colors.

• Locked thread