Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

raditts posted:

Well, clearly this season's arc is "catch the killer before he murders Mom" but who knows what they could use as a later season hook, probably that changing that event causes something else catastrophic to happen?
The only thing I don't think would happen would be that changing any events causes anything to happen to Raimy, since that would cripple the concept of the show.

I think the gist of this season is that her obsession to save her parents is destroying her relationships with them and everyone else. In the end she might succeed but end up alone. Or she might fail and realize that she should have filled the time with good memories.

Also, something hinky is up with that best friend neighbor dude. He's just always around and he was the one who put up the antenna, fixed the radio, and put all this into motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

blue squares posted:

Frank was a huge idiot with that truck at the park.

That happens in every cop show ever, tiresome. These TV cops need better training.

The plotline could have ended with them setting up an ambush and catching the guy next day.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
First episode they weren't laser focused on saving mom or dad, also she finally changed clothes.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
They are dragging this out and padding it with lots of side story I don't care about and the main story is getting lost.

• Locked thread