Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The trailer was cool so I hope this is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Pilot was good. I did laugh a bit when young Raimy brought the ham radio to the hospital.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So when does Raimy give her dad the winning lotto numbers / sweet investment advice? Sucks about her mom and fiance, but a few billion should easy the pain.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Everything we do ruins something else :(

At least the changes they made let the first victim get away.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Really liking the dynamic between Raimy and Frank.

But her former fiance stuff is pretty bad and needs to go.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

pseudorandom name posted:

"Taken from a witness in 2009 but I can't exactly send it back in time to you," she says, to the radio.

I did like their little work around though.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope they bring back crazy Snot Carl and it turns out he isn't crazy at all.

"The branch grew back" :(

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Haha poor Frank. Random car crash ruining his plans. At least he changed the past again so that Raimy isn't a murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A good finale. The last few minutes were really good. I thought for sure it would have a dark as hell ending but I'm glad they didn't do that. But I guess there was always the final scene of Deacon Joe staring at their house right at the end :tinfoil:

lol Stan. The one time he is trying to help Frank he gets shot. Also :rip: Gordo's dad. I guess that's who time really wanted dead all along.

I hope it gets renewed, but if it doesn't it was a good single season.

• Locked thread