Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
If anyone is gonna learn about the radio, it seems to me it's gonna be the best friend who hasn't done anything of note. And I didn't think the fiancee was going to be important based on the pilot but I'm interested in how that plays out now. They should have made it so that he was also the same character as the new fiancee of Lucy from Timeless, who's currently in the opposite situation as Raimy with both her mom and her love life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

This show continues to--unexpectedly--be really good. I think it's at the top of my list for the time travel shows this season.

If they're gonna have messages from the future they should have message that are being relayed from and back to the future in increments of 20 years at a time like a game of telephone.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

That brief conversation they had this week made me think they should do an episode where Raimy ends up having had a completely different career path and she has to solve a crime with memories of being a cop and being, I dunno, some kind of scientist.

• Locked thread