Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

birdy the mighty decode
symphogear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

idolmaster cinderella girls

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Satori_Ryu posted:

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been interested in Gundam Unicorn (I do love Build Fighters), but I has been a long time since I have seen an UC Gundam series. Is it ok just to jump in there?

yeah it's fine, you don't need to get into the minutiae of zz gundam or w/e to enjoy unicorn.

Also if you liked gundam back in the day, you shoudl watch the most recent series, ironblooded orphans. It's pretty solid and has a second season starting right now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Paracelsus posted:

Kino's Journey

that was 2003

also gatchaman crowds

• Locked thread