Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It's gonna be Mirai Nikki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

PerrineClostermann posted:

I forget, was her power being able to hear people in need? Or was it to listen the the desires and intentions of those around her?

She hears anyone who is in distress

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
There's translations for the first 4 volumes floating around apparently. Just gonna state that the anime is only gonna cover the first volume, and that each of the volumes are mostly self-contained.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It just means there's enough story to cover a season. LN volumes tend to not tell their full arc within one volume, hence why animes tend to adapt multiple volumes, or they stop short a volume cause adapting an additional volume would have them end abruptly in the middle of an arc. MagiPro happens to tell a fully self-contained story in each of its volumes, so adapting volume 2 would be telling two separate stories.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Ytlaya posted:

That character's name is @NyanNyan, which I guess may be her twitter handle or something? I haven't gotten far enough to learn much about her yet.

That's her name. So you pronouce it At Mark Nyan Nyan.

• Locked thread