Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

As I also posted in the season thread, what if Nemu dying is specifically she was transformed when the contract ended? It could definitely sound like Fav was tempting her to transform one last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Tamba posted:

But what would he gain from that?

Extra schadenfreude.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Are the twins one or two people? Do they count as one or two for the target headcount of 8?
Is Magicaloid a transformed human?

And why was Ruler's death so bloody? She was shot by something, from where? Why not a stroke like Nemu, or was it perhaps Mary striking first?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Wasn't it Ripple in the flashback with the abusive replacement father? I'd think that was a sign she's on her way out.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Desuwa posted:

Magicaloid was in middle school and I got the sense that her transformation made her really logical and detached. She is even surprised that she feels nothing, and it's probably not because she's supposed to be a sociopath.

Noone has talked about the transformation also affecting personality so far?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I can't say I'm enjoying this show. I will watch it because I want to know the story, but there's increasingly few moments I really enjoy sitting through.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'd rather have watched a show about people getting happiness in their lives from becoming magical girls without the murdering one another part. A CMGDCT show if you will.

Matoi has been the most enjoyable magical girl show for me this season. Flip Flappers has been more enjoyable than Matoi overall, but not because of the magical girl aspect of it.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

AnoHito posted:

I recommend watching Card Captor Sakura if you haven't already regardless of whether or not you've already seen it.

Yeah I have a third or half of it on DVD, unfortunately didn't manage to grab the rest while it was available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The later arcs, are they still battle royale style murderfests, or do they have other themes?

• Locked thread