Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Well the stakes are set now, can't wait when the others find out what's the result for "dropping out". That probably won't be next episode but who knows.

Demicol fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I'm pretty sure Fav is lying about "miscalculating". In the ninja girls flashback the witch says something about how Fav told her magical girls could hurt each other and die. I think it's implied he's done this before

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Desuwa posted:

My money is on Snow White getting robbed and La Pucelle transferring all of her candies at the last second

I don't think they will kill off La Pucelle this early on, if at all. I bet she is gonna either be a heroic sacrifice near the end to ensure Snow White wins or survive the whole way trough so they somehow manage to end the whole process. Or the other way around.

Spoilering the speculation just in case someone who hasn't watched the episode yet stumbles in (why would you do that though)

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I actually like the Peaky Angels.

Also I hope Ripple doesn't die, I kinda like her after her backstory.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Well then. Top Speed is married? And it does seem like there is something wrong with her health from that one quick line. Does one of the angels count towards the goal of 8 remaining? Is that even a thing anymore or does Fav just want everyone to die.

Demicol fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 19, 2016

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Someone ITT mentioned the anime is already adding a lot more material that's not in the LN to flesh out the characters.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Huh, same here.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Well I did not expect Sister Nana to go out that way, holy poo poo.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Last episode was good and I liked this show overall. I might check out the LN's and hope there's another season in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I started watching it after re-watching Yuki Yuna earlier this year , only about 5 episodes in right now and while I like the visuals there hasn't been much to the plot yet. I should probably finish it.

• Locked thread