Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

yes, do not gently caress with swim swim. what a great backstab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

So the very first scene of the anime was from the previous cycle of magical girl death?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Everyone is gonna die~
[spoilers]...eventually.[/spoilers]

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

goddamn pve carebears

pvp4life

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

its kinda hosed up that nemurin got the power to show up in peoples dreams and then got told that dream poo poo doesnt count

also this anime is about what would happen if the wrong people were powerful... just like in the real world :(

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

then nemurin is also evil i guess

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Dzhay posted:

Mainly because it would support my favourite ship: Swimswim x A throne of skulls from which she will rule over the ashes of this world.

Yes, please.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

^^^ I'd want that Top Speed shirt just to wear around the house, haha. Toss-up between her, Masked Wonder, Stuntchica (who doesn't have much background or personality yet, but I really like her character design) for favorite girl in the series as a whole.

I've read all the translated content (through more than half of Volume 7, which is the 4th arc) and still don't really understand what's up with the Land of Magic. It seems like something that is going to be very gradually revealed over the course of the series. The volumes have shed some light on its organizational structure, with the most recent one finally touching upon the topic of the Land of Magic itself.

btw recommendations where i shoud buy embarassing Anime tshirts in europe/germany?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

It was good enough for me to want a second season.

• Locked thread