Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

A social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl" — possessing extraordinary physical capabilities and looks, as well as special magical powers that set them apart from the rest of the human race. But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them.

(Source: ANN)

First episode seemed alright. Decent quality. Good ending. Anyone going to give this thing a try?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
A few people called it Battle Royale. A few others called it Dangan Ronpa.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Namtab posted:

Yeah magirapro is a good anim and 1/2 of the namtab picks for the season. Can't wait for the blood to flow.

I am oddly interested in hearing more about Namtab's selection of anime.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ComicsandSlushies posted:

so the first death happened, I was expecting it to be a lot gorier than it was.

Better not have been mai guyfu

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Finally got around to watching the second episode. I honestly don't know why people are freaking out yet. So far it seems fine.

I won't deny there's potential for this to go super edgy in a bad way, though.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tamba posted:

But what would he gain from that?

The same poo poo we get. Entertainment.

We are Fav:tinfoil:

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a bad person and took a look at the show because of Souta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I forget, was her power being able to hear people in need? Or was it to listen the the desires and intentions of those around her?

• Locked thread