Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I recently aquired an Xbox S a couple of weeks ago and im trying this game out, and I love it. Is there a goon presence on the euro servers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
is there any way to reset your skill points?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

radintorov posted:

Yes: in each faction capital there is a temple with two altars that allow you to respec your attribute points and choose between resetting your skills or just the morphs.

Thank you. I am a wood elf for AD, my capital would be where please?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Do we have a guild on the euro server? I dont believe this game is cross platform is it? im on the xbox one so hit me up, look for Unfetered One. Spelt as is.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Euro xboz one player needs invite Gamertag unfeteredone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
drat shame, i honestly thought it was cross platform in that case man, people sure can type fast on an xbox