Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I bought this game a while ago when it was on sale, just now started playing it to satiate an RPG desire without paying $60 for Elden Ring. Lots to catch up on wrt info on the game so pointers would be nice.

Playing as a Nord Dragonknight or whatever unoriginal Skyrim related class it was and am in Vvardenfell at level 9.

One thing that bugs me though is sometimes when I boot the game (from Steam) I can’t play full screen. The screen is black. I have to alt-enter to play in windowed mode. Any fix for this? Google suggestions aren’t very helpful.

It seems to happen if I let my computer go to sleep and then play the game. Literally worked perfect last night, but this afternoon it didn’t.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Is the Greymoor expansion any good? I guess I am a sucker for Skyrim.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Is Greymoor worth the price, then? Or just wait for a sale?

I don’t have High Isle so considering if I should get that “full version” or not.

I have the other areas.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Been thinking about getting back into this, but is there a good online presence with you all? Solo play only takes me so far...

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I play PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Where is a good place for a non-thief skilled person to quickly get a pickpocket so I can get that DLC?

e: nevermind. I did it as part of a quest so I'm good to go!

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Apr 13, 2024