Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

hello eso thread, one of my friends bought me all the DLC for this game that I've barely ever played, can someone please give goon opinions on the following because I hate reddit and don't know what theorycraft sites are good:

- I want to play a healer and a caster dps, is warden a solid choice?
- are there any cash shop microtransactions that are generally seen as "must haves" if I have the most recent dlc bundle and nothing else?
- in this little portal room at the end of the tutorial, which portal would y'all recommend that I take? it appears to go to like 8 different newbie yards

ty in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if i'm not doing minmax endgame stuff, can I get by as a healer build with The Bear or will the pug community tear me a new orifice for trying?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Excellent thanks yall, I started in Necrom and accidentally took an event portal to Canada, did quests there until around level 20 and found my way back

I haven't queued for anything yet, waiting to unlock a couple more restoration staff abilities before I throw myself into the grinder, but this game is an absolute bargain.