Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm sure this gets asked constantly, but I'm really only interested in solo content and maybe running each dungeon once for the story. What are some easy builds/classes for me? Please don't just drop a bunch of skill abbreviations and terms only a max level character would know, either, I haven't touched the gamed in years and remember jack poo poo about it. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So how do the various faction zones work with One Tamriel? Before you'd just kinda be led into new zones via questlines and I seem to remember each factions ones being more or less disconnected from those of the other factions. How do you go from one factions to anothers?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Scyantific posted:

Magicka Templar

What abilities/weapons should I generally head towards?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Can someone explain the obtuse rear end auction house system to me? I remember it being terrible.. but I'm planning on subbing and I imagine the best way for me to make money is gonna be to sell the ridiculous amount of crafting mats I pick up as I quest, so I figure I need to figure it out.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
What are some must have addons?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So I downloaded AUI and I like it, but the floating combat text is distracting and the mana bar covers part of my chat box. Can I move the mana bar and disable the combat text? Couldn't figure it out in the options.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Other players truly are the worst part of this game.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Are any of you part of large trade guilds I could get invited to? Doesn't seem like anyone uses the Goon store.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
How the hell do you make gold in this game, and do you even need it for anything?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
What happens to all your crafting poo poo in your magic bag if you slip from sub to f2p?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Saw that I'd get Morrowind if I grabbed Summerset so I took the plunge and reinstalled the game. Been ages since I last played, and it's all very overwhelming. I made an AD High Elf and went through the old tutorial after getting out of the new Summerset one and plan to go through the content in order.

Is there still a goon guild, and are auction guilds still a thing? What's the easiest way to join those these days? I recall the auction system being.. not so great, but how do I get it set up again?

Verranicus fucked around with this message at 08:46 on May 30, 2018

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

fknlo posted:

Is this a thing for new purchases? I see base game with Summerset and base game with Morrowind options but I don't see Morrowind listed as coming with Summerset. Considering buying this to kill some free time and might do it if Morrowind comes with Summerset.

It was a temporary thing just before Summerset released, I bought it then but just installed it the other day.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm @Verranicus if a goon wants to send me a guild invite.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So I picked up all the expansion intro quests and the lead-ins when I got to Auridon, but my quest log is cluttered as poo poo and there doesn't seem to be a way to hide quests. Can I drop these quests and pick them up again at a later time?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Scyantific posted:

Pick up a quest tracker mod and hide the tracker

I just want to hide specific quests. Is there a mod for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Say I wanted to do all the solo PVE content in "canon" order, does this sound good?

- Dominion Zones/Main Story through to Coldharbour finale
- Other 2 faction zones via Cadwell
- Cyrodil
- Craglorn
- Orsinium DLC
- Morrowind Expansion
- Summerset Expansion

I know there are other DLCs, but this is what I've got right now.