Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
Are goons gathering on CTS mumble, or discord, or what now?

Also who can suggest an easy babby guide to playing the current flavor of O.P. guy?

Finally, are items loving sold-bound on pickup? One thing i hated about BDO was that I couldn't trade with my friends.

Also is this game dead or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I'm kind of interested in playing this game, and was wondering about a few things:

RESPECS
1a- is there a limit? Is there a cost?
1b - Can you ultimately gently caress up a character (See: POE) and/or make them extremely sub-par with a few bad stat-point allocation decisions?
1c - can you respec both ability/skill points and stat points?

TWO-MAN CONTENT. -- I might be starting this w/ my friend and we would be duo-ing a lot of content.
2a - what sort of content would we be locked out of?
2b - how are quests? some MMOs are substantially more friendly to duo-ing and quest completion than others
2c - if we have to collect 50 bear asses, will we be stealing quest items from each other?
2d - is there any two-man specific content? dungeons? bosses?

LOOT AND GRINDING
3a - is grinding the best way to get xp, or can you level up quicker through quest completion or crafting?
3b - how much of a gear treadmill is there currently? Can I kill 'that baddie over there' with my stick, or will I need to farm firebeetles and mudcrabs for hours in order to get a +1 stick in order to farm the larger_than_average_mudcrabs for hours before they finally drop the +2 stick so I can finally go back to 'that baddie over there' and start grinding him for hours before he drops his +3 stick ?
3c - is crafting armor a thing? is it worthwhile? is it a stepping stone?

thanks in advance.

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I have no idea what I'm doing but im in as @LordAdakos ( i think)