Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

HAHA I TOOK AWAY YOUR SPAESS MAREENE AVATAR FAGGOT :qq: SOME MORE
What's the best way to level crafting in this game? I picked it up a few days ago and crafting is lagging way behind adventure levels. Deconstructing loot seems slow, writs seem slow, is there some trick I'm missing or is it just plain grindy?

e: also can @dracneir please get a guild invite

Dracneir fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Oct 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

@dracneir too.

Thanks for the regular goon guild invite!

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

Thanks for that Mag Templar write up, I just respecced to Magicka so I could run heals and had no idea what I was doing.

Also why do people queue Healer for Random Normal dungeons and then not heal? Most of my issues with dungeon wipes have gone away after I started healing, and I'm just some dumb low 20s character with no CP.