Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Honestly, just turn the game into an action game and remove all RPG elements. With this new update they are meaningless. New gear is pointless, levels are pointless. It's all the same homogeneous mess now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Where do I get the information on the Discord server used by ESO goons?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
The Dominion in this game is only alike to Skyrim's dominion in name. The main story is actually really good and my first/main character was Altmer and he'd die for the Queen.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I've never stolen anything and I have a mod that specifically doesn't allow me to.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

I said come in! posted:

It seems like the Black Friday deal did a lot to bring in a flood of new players. As I have been playing, the zones are jam packed with players.

Yea, it almost reminds me of closed beta:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Bretons are the bestons. Unless you're playing AD, then Altmer or go homer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
That's racist.