Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Do we have any idea when the servers are going to be back up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hi do those deals to buy eso plus off site for super cheap still exist? And If I wanted to start a new character whats a really good glass cannon type char?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

JadaX posted:

Has eso+ ever been cheaper off-site? I thought Steam/ZOS website prices were the same. I would assume it's the same everywhere else.

There used to be like 3 months for 20 bucks and deals like that on shady websites.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hi I'm coming back to the game after years away and wanted to start over because I don't remember anything about how to play and don't really remember liking my old main anyway. Is there any advice on a good race/class to play? I mainly just want something powerful/easy to play.