Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
I like this game and this update is cool and good. Let us adventure together comrades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
I really like this update. I like that I can go to any zone and kill something and get experience for it. Rather then having areas where all the monsters are grey and I would never go there. Also kinda cool how they made it so treasure maps for outside of whatever zone you're currently in will drop. Kinda brings that travel aspect to the game and rewards you for having been to every area. Makes the game feel more like a world instead of a staircase.

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
but dudes at level 18 instead of level 7 or whatever, you've spent 11 skill points atleast hopefully, a larger area of the game world has been explored, foes have been defeated, new and better loot has been obtained, quests have been completed, etc. That doesn't do anything for your progression boner?

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011

The Moon Monster posted:

Is there anything in the crown store that I should buy?

Basically the stuff that makes you look the coolest and adds flavor to your character if you're into that sort of thing. There isn't much that's really worth it in my opinion unless you want the xp boosters. Like the bank upgrade could be cool for switching sets and transferring items but it's 5000 crowns. Oh I guess maybe mount training session might be worth it if you don't have the patience.

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011

mitztronic posted:

So I've made it to lvl 10 and the game is overall pretty fun, but I can't get over how painfully easy it is. I soloed a "public group dungeon" earlier today without any problems.

Is there any sort of difficulty ramp up?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
I recently gave this game another try after about a 2 year hiatus and it looks good! Can I get a NA guild invite @MystikJim ??