Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

How's triple screen support with this? Eyeballing it since it's on sale on steam today and kinda want a mmo I can play on the couch with a controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Aramek posted:

Like.. Playing ESO with three screens at the same time?

Yes

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Started playing this last night. Runs and looks great on my triple screen setup. I'm being a filthy casual and playing with controller atm. Nice change of pace from WoW.

Before I waste a ton of time and avoid rerolling later. What's considered a good baseline 2 handed pve and pvp dps build? I intend to play a lot of this solo.

And it's character name, not account for guild invites?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Can I grab a guild invite? @Norns

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Looks baked

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Haven't had a ton of time to play this but I'm really enjoying the 2 handed Stam playstyle a ton. Feels great with both control methods.

I might actually cut back on my other mmo of choice to put more time into this. I loved DAOC and people tell me the pvp gives them that same vibe.

I don't mind the default UIs, but I need a way to move some elements around. I'm playing on triple screens and it puts all the dialog and loot info on my outer monitors. It's not game breaking but it feels strange looking over to the far right to read dialog while Dark elf Joe is emoting to me on the center screen.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Rerolled a few times and finally settled on Magica DK. Enjoying the close range caster feel of it.

It's not a big deal right now, but I need a mod to track dots when I start dpsing it looks like. Any recommendations?

I think this game might have broken me away from wow. Not sure if it's a positive just trading one mmo for another. But at least I'm enjoying the play experience.

What weekly and daily things should I be focusing on? Mount training seems like a obvious one.

Norns fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 29, 2016

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I like this game and let my wow sub lapse. Now I need to figure out what the gently caress I'm doing and hit cap.

Norns fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 1, 2016

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Cythereal posted:

How newbie-friendly/active is the goon guild for this game? A couple of real-life friends are badgering me to give ESO a try, and I've always gravitated towards healers in MMOs.

I haven't been on a whole lot but everyone seems chill and gives good advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I mean can't you fully respec if you gently caress up anyway?