Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
My wife and I have been playing for a few weeks and are CP 80 or so. She's playing an altmer sorceress and I'm playing a Templar. As we approach end game, what should I build towards that will allow us to two-man the most content possible; heal/tank or heal/dps? It's not that we'll never group with others, but most of the time, it's just the two of us.

We've cleared several dungeons by ourselves so far, and it feels like my heals were helping a lot more than my tanking, since I could only ever hold one or two mobs at a time anyway. That's what gives me the idea that a healing/off-dps templar is a better pair for a Daedra summoner than a tank/off-heal templar.

I'd experiment for myself, and I intend to, but respecs seem pretty expensive right now. Maybe when I'm rich someday :)

Edit: Crazy lag in all the towns right now from dueling :o

central dogma fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Oct 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Eso is fun until I come across a whiny male wood elf and I always just wanna smash his face in.

I play as an Orc Werewolf BTW.

First character was a high elf Templar pre One Tamriel, so I've had my fill of Grahtwood quests.