Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is a Full Heal Templar really useful, IE: Will it get me groups faster then anything else? Can they still solo thing? Can Full Heal dudes learn daedric summoning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In as @Turtlicious, would love a guild invite, and some goons to show me the ropes.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Fromage posted:

Mouse/keyboard and first person exclusively. :smugdog:

is that not normal? It's an elder scrolls game.

e: It's skyrim online but good.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are summoner builds good though? I thought they had recently been cratered into the ground?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ugh I want to play now but I also want to play a necromancer, which is why I waited last time because I wanted to play a warden, which is why I waited last because...

I've bought every expansion and don't have a single character >15

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magmarashi posted:

It's 'bad' in the same way that you can 'pick the wrong race', it only really, actually, truly matters at the bleeding edge of endgame content.

If you can live with being a few % off doing optimal DPS at all times you're fine

I've never actually understood this term, and it's always scared me off.

Is the Bleeding Edge Finishing end game content? Or like finishing it in 5 minutes compared to 8 or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want to PvP but where I click someone and a horde of a small animals run out to nibble at it's ankles making the model unable to move so i can spam dance emotes at them.