Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
Can I get an invite it is @Drashin. Also I have a magicka warden that I started are they good or should I try another class?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
I think i accidentally declined the guild invite can someone resend it?

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013

Lysandus posted:

Do I need to do the prologue to get into Blackwood or is there a separate quest to pickup for that?

I am pretty sure you can just warp to the new area to start the quest and don't need to do the prologue quest they released.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013

Comrade Koba posted:

So is Scribing like new skills with associated new morphs for existing skill lines, or how do they work? I read the official summary but thought it was a bit vague.

From what I can gather some (most?) combat skill lines will have a new skill that can be customised with stuff like what type of damage it deals, what stat it uses, and any buffs it gives. They haven't really said how you get the customizable skils or the modifiers for them yet.