Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
would it be possible to get an invite to one of the deconstruction guilds on NA; my crafting abilities are lagging behind by miles. my tag is @exparrot2

edit: thanks!

ExParrot fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Oct 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

i really need to get back into this before/when morrowind comes out. overwatch has consumed my life since october...

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

fashion truly is the end game here. unfortunately i need to wait for halloween to get the grim harlequin stuff because i missed it these last two years

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Argonians don’t grow on trees. Every Argonian sent into Cyrodiil is one less Argonian providing shoes or briskets for the people of Nirn.

i own several premium argonian handbags, they're fantastic! they hold so much and last for ages without visible signs of ware-and-tare
i also own a pair of argonian cowboy boots, which are really comfy and fit fantastically, however the souls aren't the best and need to be replaced every couple of years which can get expensive

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

keep meaning to get back into this when i get the chance to sit down for more than half an hour in the evenings, how are archer-nightblades holding up these days? the last real time i was able to get invested was when they'd dropped the weapon specific abilities and ults, and warden had dropped. i dip into pvp every now and again, and spend the rest of my time blind drunk and trundling around in a solo venture

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

has anyone spotted the winter broadbrim hat pack in the crown store yet? got to get my fashion on

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

i was afraid it had done that, was hoping it would stick around for the whole event

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

i neeeeeeed necromancer to be a class right now

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Hi posted:

Where is this being submitted to?! post here in the thread? discord gen-chat? DM you directly on discord?

Im all about it

I'm very down for this, where do I submit my scantily clad overweight zombie?

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

The update has inspired me to get back into this now that vampires are cool and useful again. What's the general verdict on the new skill line and the fact you have to feed of people every four hours to maintain the perks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExParrot
May 6, 2013

Wares-For-Coin