Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
BoP stuff might be Monster sets from HM dungeons and similar, but vast majority of overland drops is BoE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Deconstruction Circlejerk used to be the fastest method - join that goon crafting guild, dump your stuff in and take somebody else's for maximum gains. Probably still is, but I can't say if it operates on NA.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Unless it has changed, first you need a guild with a trader. Then you hit the nearest banker, go to said guild store and list it there. Then you hope someone picks it up.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

It's your login.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Screw around Craglorn and dailies, finally get Vaults of Madness pop. Of course I get kicked to login and a minute later from group, and this late it's no use to try again :argh: At least I got that CP160 and about two thirds done with mats for one dagger.

^^ Guilds are account-wide, hence account name. Maybe character works, but odds are every new alt has to be invited separately then.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Fastest Ehlnofey in the world should be considered honor, not troll :colbert:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Any upgrade materials like henning and elegant lining if you want them in higher quality, but at this point you'll replace the gear often enough that no serious worries.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Grind Veteran Maelstrom Arena for weapons, and scour the place for resources if those had double gain too.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Speaking of DLCs, if you want the megapack that 5500 crowns is 40% off.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Thieves' Guild is so neat but that RNG never gives me Countess' order on timely order. Maybe-spoilery DB question: How involved are Morag Tong, because apparently Naryu and Raz make appearances. If they are, can I help those sanctioned killers in any capacity?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

I personally recommend investing in at least one armor and weapon crafting skill, depending on your build. If you can't be bothered to hunt down a crafter for one of the more advanced sets like Night Mother's Gaze, it's oh so convenient to craft it yourself.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Up to five guilds simultaneously, odds are that you have at least one free.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Holding onto Vvardenfell crowns before 2019 happens :colbert:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Dagoth Ur isn't active in any way at least, so probably sleeping about becoming new Godhead. But that does give me a possible nature of the Trial; enter his dreamscape to keep him that way, and bosses are monstrosities he dreams up.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Remember, it's not ERP if you act out Lusty Argoonian Maid/Sultry Argoonian Bard :colbert: I want to see the pricing, before the inevitable despair of "200K will get you a slightly bigger room".

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

As mentioned right above, stuff also scales to relevant crafting skill. So if you overlevel those...good luck doing the writs :haw: Had that for a while.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

acumen posted:

I don't think I quite understand what to do with these Undaunted keys. I know I should save them for 160cp but do they really only drop shoulder pieces? Aren't those available as usual during the dungeons? Even so, what's the point in using more than 1 key then?

Undaunted chests only drop shoulder pieces, all types and traits. Veteran dungeons have a chance of relevant monster head, hard mode is guaranteed. As to the point of using multiple keys, it's a gamble if you want exactly Valkyn Skoria in light and divines and instead get Tremorscale at heavy and training.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Performance at Alcaire has two insanely frustrating factors: only one player may use the kit at a time, and it has internal cooldown. If you can use it, someone else will hit it one second earlier :sassargh:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Drop an invite to @Gadling on NA, switched over for magblade experiment.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

I'd plug in any spare Hollowjacks, but guild stores should still be flooded from skull farming so maybe not mandatory.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Small houses are surprisingly affordable on patch notes, but once you start hitting medium... :20bux: please

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Gooncave will be in Craglorn come March latest, presuming. Sans Craglorn being tedious to enter with new characters, it should make wonderful parking.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Did you get a good look at wherever official Goonstead's going to be? PTS apparently has all the planned ones up for preview.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

You probably know this already, but 5/1/1 is for Undaunted Mettle which is fairly up there in skill line. Until you open up that, it may be better to go 5/2 or 7/7 depending on armor passives.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Settings -> Gameplay -> Hide helmet. Chances are you have it toggled on if you don't like monster set looks.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

VVARDENFELL AND CLIFF RACERS :perfect: Seht's place is confirmed Trial too.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

I fully expect you guys to run Selene's with Warden for unbearable ursines, especially if it ends up being good build.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

If Prime only came to my corner of the world, I might grab it for that discount + Twitch goodies. $100 for physical PC still, not bad considering the swag.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Aramek, you're daring them to hit that pool. Cannot say if that's the goony art of having people do stupid poo poo or natural occurrence.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

It's 6 hours and doubles for each new trait without any passives. I personally feel account-wide crafting would be overpowered, but make it FASTER research for alts - maybe not half off but third or something at most. It still shaves off over a week on Nirnhoned or whatever your last trait happens to be.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

I do it to get rid of loot and having somewhat independent alt for their own gear. Hence I have more or less ignored blacksmithing on sorcerer and focused on alchemy/woodworking/clothier.

Incidentally, how do you work around the part where they jump straight to endgame levels with crafting writs?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Aramek posted:

It depends on what you mean by that. The way the game does scaling right now is that if you are a max level character but you only have one rank in blacksmithing you still will only get level 1 blacksmithing writs, but, physically out in the world, you will find 50% iron and 50% rubedite.

Indeed, but when I presumably have up to Ebonthread in terms of crafting skill my nodes will be ebon/ancestor silk and any writs ask for the former. Just hope bank has enough stacks to carry though to next and if not, hunt down nodes?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

If Zeni releases Murkmire proper and didn't recycle all that into Hist dungeons, you might be in luck some day. But why hope when you can have Vvardenfell sera?

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

In fact, I bit the Muatra and ordered that physical CE this morning. Gotta wait for the beast to arrive, then to install... but I should have an artbook to read through for that :20bux:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

If it's quest reward, it's unique set piece but you can usually farm dungeon and world bosses for "generic" ones. Anything crafted is tagged so, and given enough traits/possibly quests to open the area anyone can create those.

Actually holding onto them depends on your build and degree of minmaxing.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Hunt down any Elitist Jerks and poke them to join :colbert:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

In a nutshell, you get tons of healing from Siphoning as magblade.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Apparently the Crushing Wall enchant only affects one person, presumably caster. Hence, everyone needs Maelstrom staff if they want that extra damage in.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

N'wahs clearly are incapable of spelling Dunmer :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

That set is basically damage mitigation and tanking, but Bloodspawn meta of resources has been a thing since forever. Are those tatters right now or concerning the regen/reduction CP changes?