Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Are there any active goon guilds to join on Xbox NA server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Error 404 posted:

Not to my knowledge. But I'm in a halfway decent pub guild that is fairly active. I can get you in if you'd like?

Yes please. I’m Kyro4458 ig

I’ve played ESO off and on since Morrowind, but the only guild action I’ve ever done much of was cyrodiil
I’d like to do some trials if your guild does those

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Pontificating rear end posted:

I'd recommend using the guild finder, and joining upto 5 guilds at a time that sound like they fit your playstyle. Leave any guilds you dont mesh with after a bit, then find new ones. People are usually pretty nice!

You’re right, but I’m mostly wanting to avoid being on a mic in trials or cyrodiil with kids &etc. The public groups on Xbox are too annoying to really consider, plus the last time I tried trials the team fell flat early on

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

What classes are fun right now and/or good for pvp? I have my Sorc up to CP 480, but I have yet to level anything else to 50. I was thinking DK or NB to change my play style up