Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
This may be a super stupid question that's been answered a billion times before, but I didn't see any mention of it in the first page and I'm a stupid newbie to ESO (just started on stadia with my free month of pro).

My understanding is that if I want to play on steam, I'd need to buy another copy of the base game, but if I end up buying the greymoor bundle there and link accounts, would my stadia version have access to that DLC? Trying to figure out if there's a reasonable way to have the content on both platforms in case eso gets pulled from stadia like other Bethesda properties were pulled from GeForce Now.

Edit: this reddit thread seems to answer the question but I trust you all more than reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/hdrtvl/bought_elder_scrolls_online_on_stadia_can_i_play/

Alucard fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Finally starting to get into the game a bit after I picked up most of the basic expansions, any recommendations for a first time player? I know I can go through any of the content without fear of level issues, but I figured I'd start with the morrowind content then shift over to skyrim.

Only other thing - if I want to do any dark brotherhood content is that a different set of dlc or did getting this version include what I need? I started as a nightblade and have heard that some of the dark brotherhood content helps me do my sneaky stabby stealy that I appreciate so much in normal elder scrolls games

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Cool, thanks! For now I'll probably stick to the stuff I just bought and see where it gets me. Totally new to the game and haven't played an MMO in years, and there seem to be more than enough things to keep me occupied for the time being.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Never-Logs-In

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Multiverse Brain: CHIM - all of it is canon and not, and you're writing it as you play.